At the Avaneo Hotel Marktredwitz you can check in flexibly and independently at any time at our check-in kiosk and create your key card.
If you have not yet provided us with your registration details when making your reservation, you can easily enter them at the kiosk and - if your stay has not yet been paid for - also make the payment by credit or debit card.
The check-in kiosk will be available to you from 2:30 p.m. on the day of arrival.
This is how the check-in works:
- Press the check-in button
- Select language
- Select check-in
- Search booking by name
- Start check-in
- Enter registration data: Fill in registration form (residential address)
- Depending on the booked rate, carry out payment process and take payment receipt (cash payment is not possible). An invoice can be requested at check-out.
- Take key card and hold it on the encoder
- Take receipt at the printer
There are three options for your check-out:
1. You check out conveniently at the kiosk. There you can also specify the address / company address you want on the invoice and we will send you the invoice by e-mail. If there is still an outstanding amount to pay, you have the option of settling it at the terminal with your credit or debit card.
2. You use our quick check-out service. You will find the necessary forms and envelopes on each floor next to the lift.
In both cases, please drop your key card into the black check-out box next to the exit.
3. During our information service hours, you can also check out at our front office and hand in your key card.
On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave your room by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.